• If you think it is more •spiritual- to ride a bike to work or
use public transportation, but then find yourself judging
anyone who drives a car, you're in an ego trap.
• If you think it is more •spiritual' to stop watching television
because it rots your brain, but then find yourself judging those
who still watch TV, you're in an ego trap.
• If you think it is more •spiritual- to avoid reading gtnsip,
tabloid or news magazines. but then find yourself judg•ng
those who do read those things, you're in an ego trap.
• If you think it is more •spirituar to listen to classical music or
soothing nature sounds, but then find yourself judging those
who listen to mainstream or pop music, you're in an "o trap.
• If you think it is more •spiritual' to do yoga, become a vegan,
buy organic, buy healing crystals, practice reiki, meditate,
wear hippie/thrift shop clothing. visit ashrams and read
enlightened spiritual books, but then you judge anyone who
doesn't do those things, you're in an q.o trap.
Always be aware of the feeling of superiority Self-righteous
superiority is your biggest clue that you are in an ego trap.
ego to sneak in the back door. It will take a noble
idea. like starting up yoga, and then twist it to serve its own
ends by making you fml superior to others; you Will start
to look down on those who are not following your righteous
•spiritual' path. Superiority, judgment and condemnation.
Illat is the ego trap.