Atlanta, Georgia 30319 (404)457-4291 [email protected]
To obtain a Marketing Management position where I can effectively apply 10+ years experience in brand
building/management, field sales, strategic marketing and promotions.
-Client Relationship Management
-Advertising & Prornotions
- Marketing Research
-Market Penetration & Expansion
-Field Sales Director
-Team Building, Training, & Coaching -Business Leadership
-ROI Analysis & Forecasting
-Creative Design & Social Media
-Targeted Program Execution
Strategic Brand Marketing Manager
-Strategic Operations Planning
-Consurner Insight Assessrnent
-Key Account Development
SELECT CLIENTS/AGENCIES Atlanta , Georgia
• Reebok- strategic brand marketing manager, retail activation (current contract)
• Home Depot- brand manager, retail sales program
• Hewlett Packard- product manager, sales team director
• Chevrolet- brand manager, event and tradeshow promotions
• Bing Beverage- sales and marketing manager, territory business development
Regional Marketing Manager
AMREST Atlanta, Georgia
• Create, implement, and manage local marketing strategies for Southeast restaurants .
• Collaborate on annual franchise marketing plan and implement initiatives in the field.
Identify and evaluate local market opportunities to effectively build sales programs M.ithin the DNIA.
• Direct local advertising efforts, creative design, cross-promotional partnerships, and con-nmn_ity relations.
Field Sales and Marketing Manager
US MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS Atlanta, Georgia
• Develop a regional retail sales force. Actively coach team to increase sales in an untapped market.
• Implement all brand marketing initiatives, measuring effectiveness and recon-unending strategic improvements.
• Build and maintain big-box retailer relations, conduct in-store trainings, manage front-line branding efforts .
• Leverage program resources and budget allocation to result in highest ROI in program history.
Strategic Marketing Manager
TEAM ENTERPRISES Atlanta, Georgia
Supervise a team of sales and demonstration specialists for account events and promotions.
• Grow and sustain excellent relationships with 50 On-Premise accounts.
Support sales by negotiating price features, POS placement, and event plan_ning.
• Execute all branding campaigns and con-nmnicate new product rollouts.
Project Manager, Account Executive
ET-IRO RSCG DAPACT Atlanta, Georgia
• Conceptualize and carry out strategic marketing plans for various Fortune 500 clients.
• Hire, educate and supervise market managers for nationuide promotional campaigns.
• Oversee daily operations, event execution, and all promotional efforts.
• Act as primary client liaison, providing ongoing market analysis, recaps, and evaluations.
Regional Marketing Manager
WIG LIN'E CHANNEÜCOCA-COLA Atlanta, Georgia
Launch a new line of Coca-Cola products in the Nlidwest region.
Coordinate all facets of event management, product promotion, and sampling.
Serve as direct point of contact for client, vendors, and venue management.
Manage all aspects of local market development including logistics, market reports and event feedback.