4386 Trent Place
FRANCES W. CARTWRIGHT
• Rochester, NY 12345 • (123) 555-1234 •
SUMNLARY OF QUALIFICATION S
A highly and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with cwer 15 y&rs' experience
providing fiorough and skillful administrative suppcrt to senior executives
• Dedicated and able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow thrctgh to
achieve prcject goals.
An inde—dent and self-motivated professional with res&rch and writing skills;
able to grcwv positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
• Computer skills include: YIS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, ACT, Internet.
INDUSTRIAL RESOURCES, LTD., Rochester, XTY
Execuhve Ass:sfanf 'o Ble CFO, 2000-pyes.
Administration & Organization
• Created highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and fiorough
indexing, filing and offsite storage, resulting in easy access to critical information and
streamlined office functioning.
• Coordinated and set up high-level caference calls, board and meetings,
special evelts and fravel arrangements for top executives
• Conducted extensive Intemet res&rch on competitors and potential acquisitions, reporting
findings to CFO. Developed formatted and maintained
• Updated and maintained CEO's calendar, completely re-organized fie Executive and
Finance libraries, and assisted managers with special projects as needed, including building
renova tions and office mcw e.
Communication & Client Rela tions
Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients and
colleagues; tr&ted perscn with and provided information and referrals.
Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives,
board members, shareholders, middle and administra W e staff.
Wrote correspondelce; proofed and edited press rel&ses and other documents to ensure
accuracy and consistency.
• Coordinated preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide
presentations for bærd meetings.
SOUTHERN FORECAST, Naples, NY
Acin•.tnzsfyahve I'vfrnagey, 1989-96
• Provided superior administrative support to president, including correspondelce, legal
documents, financial management, events/ logistics coordination, communications and
policy compliance, and problem resolution.
Masters in Library Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Bachelor of Arts, History and Journalism, N azareth College, NY