Top 10 Running Quotes For 2013
1. "If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now.
Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
2. "If you want to run, then run a mile. If you want to experience another
life, run a marathon." Emil Zåtopek
3. "Runs end. Running doesn't."
4. "Every day is a good day when you run." Kevin Nelson
5. "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
6. "There is no such thing as bad weather, just soft people."
7. "l can't imagine living and not running." Paula Radcliffe
8. "The miracle isn't that / finished. The miracle is that I had the courage
to start." John Bingham
9. "Anybody can be a runner. We were meant to move. We were meant
to run. It's the easiest sport." Bill Rodgers
10. "There is an itch in runners." Arnold Hanoss
What are your favorite running quotes?
Keep running at: wm•.'.RunningMetronome.org