TOP 10 TIPS TO STAY SLIM FOR LIFE BY JILLIAN MICHAELS
I. Kee a food journal consistently for 2 weeks.
2. Discrimihate—don't eliminåte your foods. Substitute in a' ood
you would have been craOihU.
3.00 not skiRAQeal , bCijtGlso dÖYn•ot al—hg. Eata
—rpatk or meal e&ery four hours.
rule. 80 percent eal€•w. •O p rcent wigglé
5. t hat time ekercise as long as you
S.' To get a bigger calorie burn-in a short period of time, ry lg
intensity interval training (HIIT).
7. Get your back. Support yourself, be your own .iend.
8. Build-a kitchen toolbox. This means having food stora
containe•asurjng cups, a food scale, steamer, and her
ready to go. '
9. Bring youi w0rkout with you when you travel. Plan to
DVD, exercike *nds, and/or workout clothes.
10ÉBe hig!ö maihtenance when dining out. Ask for sa c onsth
side -extra vegetable option. Ask how the food is